TR-3a

To: TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR-3a
From: MICHAEL FRANCIS KUTKA <cpecod@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 14:05:59 -0500 (EST)
Hello to all,
Not to take anything away from Carl M's good luck, but my brother and I
have recently also acquired a restorable TR-3a for a very fair price.
I love what that Southern climate doesn't do to 40 year old bodies
(metal by the way, I cannot comment on the other types)! Along with a few
NOS odds and ends we received a manual which is for the 2 and 3 and was
published in Rockdale (New South Wales) in 1959. The publisher is
Scientific Magazines Publishing Co. of Sydney in association with The
Standard Motor Company of Australia. Is this the most common manual
encountered or an orphan from down under? It is a bit tatty, but has some
very useful diagrams and pictures and lists early running changes TS1- up
to time of publishing. We optimistically think we can get her back on the
road for some summer driving fun......If anyone can shed light on this
let us know. Thanks, Mike K (TS 45027 and CD 255)