Re: hand cleaner

To: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: hand cleaner
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:11:09 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

    James> I found castrol GTX to be good, it's a deturgent
    James> oil, so it has a soap as well.

As amusing as this is, be aware that some motor oil additives
are known carcinogens/teratogens.  I don't know what additives
the Castrol folks use, but these days if I don't have an
MSDS for it, I don't use it on my skin.  Maybe I'm just
paranoid, but a cow-orker just lost a finger to cancer linked
to a cleanser for marker boards.
                                                        -MM