triumphs only

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: triumphs only
From: Sweetde40 <Sweetde40@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 21:17:30 EST
After following the triumphs only saga with its leader Wayne, I felt I should
add my experience.  Four years ago I was looking for PI for my TR250, surrey
top pieces, and wire wheels.  Triumphs only sold me PI parts for my car which
I put on my credit card.  These parts never showed up, and I called Wayne.  He
explained that he was having difficulty getting them (the parts he was
supposed to already have).  Nonetheless this went on for 6 months.  Long
distance calls back and not forth.  After thisw extended time I requested my
refund which he said would be sent directly, after fooling with this for a
month or two more I sent it to the creditcard company.  They informed me that
it was past the period I could contest and that Iwould have to go to small
claims court.  It took me several letters from myself adn my attorney to
finally recieve a refund.
       This was not a positive outcome for myself or the folks at triumphs
only.  I hope all will heed the warnings!

Good luck Jeff       Sweetde40@aol.com
Wrecked tr250