Re: Spitfire Ignition Timing ???

To: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Ignition Timing ???
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 22:18:37 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Brad,

Set your timing to TDC, with the manual advance run all the way in.  Then
back it out 13 clicks.  This should have the timing dead on.
Each click of the advance is 1/4 of a degree.  My old Clymers manual is more
help than the Haynes.  But I always use both.

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk1
Houston, Texas