Re: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!

To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 21:49:43 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Is this turning into a business that is being advertised over the list?
Note the cc:s this is going to. It's one thing to help each other out
with manual finds or searches, but it's another to start adding
"justifiable" mark-ups in costs. I picked up a book and offered to the
list
at cost plus SH. I live in PA and got it in Seattle. Should have added
the
overhead on that one!  :-)

Justin, please don't take this personally. I just tend to be cynical on
occassions (today being one).

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6