Re: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com, suhring@lancnews.infi.net
Subject: Re: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!
From: ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 11:45:41 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-03-08 22:17:51 EST, jmwagner@greenheart.com writes:

<<snip >>
>  I would like
>  to hear from others in the group if you feel I am being unethical or
>  that I am commercializing the group, etc.
>
>  --Justin
>
>  P.S. Thank you to those that have already commented in my defense.

Justin, you're doing fine.  Keep up the good work.  If others don't want to
buy then let them go out and find the books themselves.  There is a need for
us to get a hold of some of these books and you are fulfilling that need.  I
don't feel that you have violated any "list rules."  You have done much in the
way of normal contributions to the list and are not abusing your list status.
My opinion.  Cheers.

Art Kelly