Herald 1200 convertable fs in UK

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Herald 1200 convertable fs in UK
From: Dudley Simons <drs1005@esc.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 09:03:02 +0000
Dear All

I recently obtained a Herald 1200 convertable.  I dont have the time, cash
or space to fix it up and make good use of it.  The last owner (for 7 years
I think) was driving it around until last October when it ran out of MOT
and he had a PHD to submit.  By December he had to move out of Cambridge to
take a job and couldnt take the Herald with him.  Enter stage left, Dudley
Simons ever the opportunist,  I got the vehicle at a price that I couldnt
turn down.  Unfortunately, my parents on whose drive way it currently
stands are getting a bit twitchy and my drive way is just a big hole full
of brick rubble.

The upshot of this rambling is that I have to sell the Herald.  It is
basically complete and doesnt look as though a huge amount is required for
the MOT.  It has a tonneau cover and a soft top (frame needs minor
attention but should fix up ok).  I have a couple of black and white
piccies of it I can email to anyone who may be interested.

The asking price is 200 quid OR NEAR OFFER - buyer arranges transport - the
car is just outside Cambridge and viewing can easily be arranged.

Since aquiring the Herald my wife has become pregnant although I do not
directly attribute this to the Herald in any way, however the cash from the
sale of the car will come in very handy!

Go on make me an offer!

Thanks in advance

Dudley
01223 333407 - daytime