ROAR

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ROAR
From: Bob <rlmcneit@cpis.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:48:23 -0500
TR4 folks!
I just got my o\d trans in the car, and everything is great except for
this annoying roar between 2500 and 3000rpm in 4th.  I also replaced my
monza with a stainless Falcon system (difficult to fit BTW).  I'm
wondering now....is this something that has always been typical of
TR4's, or is my exhaust touching the frame?  Does anyone else have a
similar roar at these speeds?                   Thanks, Bob Mc

"Nothing is perfect the first time......working on a Triumph"