Re: TR6 Flywheel Ring Gear Installation

To: MR JOHN M ROSSI <Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Flywheel Ring Gear Installation
From: Gary Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:56:18 -0500
Cc: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Say John,

Thanks for the reply.  Your answer leads me to another question - why
did the factory install it backwards?  Maybe I don't wanna know.
Before I broke down the engine, however, it had started just fine.  The
gear shows very little wear on either the ring gear or the starter
pinion.

Anybody know why?

Gary
'75 TR6