re: upholstery in Milwaukee

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: upholstery in Milwaukee
From: Mark Walker <MDWalker@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:00:59 -0500
"Mr. Mike",

re:  Any chance someone knows of a shop like this in the Milwaukee, WI
area?

Around here it depends on who you are and who you know......

My business is wholesale supply for automotive trimmers in Tennessee and
the surrounding states.   Lots of folks come to us and ask us to recommend
shops for their work.   Most of our customers work in one or two man shops
and many of them work out of a garage or basement at home.  If you can find
those guys (many of them work only for car lots or custom shops) they
usually have a better price than the bigger shops.

Caution:   Quality and guarentees are very much dependent on the individual
involved.  You can ask for references or watch the guy work for a few
minutes and make your own judgement......

For what it's worth....The guy I had redo the interior on my wife's TR-250
did the seats for $125 and the door panels for $50, works out the garage at
his house, and does excellent work.

Mark Walker
Southeastern Fabrics