Re: gt6Plus

To: khuff@skyenet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: gt6Plus
From: McGaheyRx <McGaheyRx@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:14:15 EST
Cc: JWMorgan@pen.k12.va.us
In a message dated 98-03-24 17:39:19 EST, khuff@skyenet.net writes:

<< My husband is gone. In my garage are two things labeled gt six +.  He
claims
 they are cars of some type.  Actually they are in the way  because I can't
 get either of the Lincolns in the garage.  Are these things worth anything?
 One is on a trailer and it looks like it was used for parts.  The other was
 operated on the highways last year, although I never partook and can't say
 what it will do this year.  I'm looking for a convertible which has a much
 bigger "nicer" look.  Somebody suggested a tr6, but with a name like that I
 think it might be related to the things in my garage.  I'm looking to the
 mercedes dealer, those . . . they're really big and nice looking.  Guess my
 actual point is, does anybody know how to dispose of things labeled gt6+ and
 all the stuff that follows 'em.

 Kevin's wife

Hello Kevin's wife
Unfortunately my husband isn't gone. He just got one of those gt6+  things
this past Saturday and he's been out in the garage working on it ever since.
When he first put it in the garage there was some space between it and
this other thing with a flag-like label on the side that said "TR6" (he's
always
said IT was a car too) and the space is now filled with a pile of wet moldy
carpet,
a pile of what looks like it used to be foam rubber of some kind, and a REALLY
BIG pile of these large peices of rust which he claims are parts that need
replacing. I wasn't really worried until he started mumbling about buying
something called a welder and learning to use it. Anyway, I guess what I'm
getting to is that maybe if you have some of these gt6+ things you want
to get rid of, My husband might be interested in - i mean i'm thinking he
might be able to put your stuff and his stuff together and come up
with  ONE of these gt6+ things that actually runs. I can't get the Camry in
the garage anymore anyway. He might want to buy
that trailer too, because he paid some guy named "Tarzan" to haul that gt6+
thing 365 miles here from a friends house in Virginia.
So where are you located and do you really want to get rid of this stuff ?
I'll give my husband your answer - right now he's muttering something
about  "rotten sills"

Jack's wife
King of Prussia, PA