Re: boot lock barrel removal

To: jbonina@nectech.com
Subject: Re: boot lock barrel removal
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:28:33 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff:

I changed all my locks about a year ago (wanted to have only two
keys). Yes, the barrel is what needs changed for the boot lock.
You'll get the key(s) with the barrel. I didn't find it too
difficult. The toughest part was getting the horse shoe shaped
metal clip back into the barrel. Be patient, get one edge started
and slowly work the metal under the lip using a screw driver
or some other device (be greative).

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6