Looking for my smallmouth

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for my smallmouth
From: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:05:03 -0800
Hi listers: I would like to locate if possible, a car I restored and
sold in January of last year to the owner of Cabriolet Motors. It was a
beautiful cream white 1957 smallmouth. TS13638L. Wire wheels, white
walls, Connolly leather, hardtop etc. If located, I have lots and lots
of photos of the car from start to finish. I think the new owner would
be interested in seeing how bad this car was when I began, and how much
work was done to bring out it's "soul". I would be very happy to hear
from the current owner and supply them with any photos I had and
information about this beauty.
Sincerely,  Dennis Barr  Medford, Oregon  tr357@cdsnet.net