Re: Kangol Seatbelts for TR6

To: jbonina@nectech.com
Subject: Re: Kangol Seatbelts for TR6
From: Jim Davis <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:19:53 -0500
Cc: TR6 list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Jeff,
Ssnake(their spelling) Oyl Products, Inc's phone Number is: 903-769-4555. Don't
have
their address right now, but they're located in TX. They do good work, but they
ain't cheap and take awhile. No one got back with me with any concern about
restoring the infamous Kangols, so I assume they don't care if I die as a
result of
trusting an inferior product, or the Kangols are relatively safe.
Good Luck,
Jim Davis