Car Alignment problem

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Car Alignment problem
From: Barry Shefner <jacad@cam.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 08:48:04 -0500
Posted on behalf of Ken Nuelle

I was wondering if the good people out there had any insight into one of
my
TR4's symptoms. Specifically, the alignment of the car seems to change
when
accelerating/deccelerating. If you are going say 30 mph steady and then
let
off the gas, you have to turn the steering wheel a bit to maintain the
direction of travel. And no the rear axle is not loose! In fact the
whole rear
axle assembly checks out okay.
Ever hear of the front suspension causing something like this? I ask
because
my front susp. is in need of service, hopefully done in the next few
days.
I would welcome any comments or insights on this.
Regards
Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B