Re: 75th Anniversary at Gaydon<3.0.32.19980408082705.007d0370@mailhost.i

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: 75th Anniversary at Gaydon<3.0.32.19980408082705.007d0370@mailhost.iconn.net>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 14:22:16 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK

>Greetings John and fellow listers:

>As a TR enthuisast from the states, I was hoping to to see and do some fun
>Truimph related things during my visit to England this year. My wife and I
>planned the trip a few months ago, and as luck would have it, we will be
>arriving in the motherland on May 30th, and will be going to Gaydon on May
>31st to partake in the festivities. ;-)

Yep, I'll be there hopefully(It's the following week that I'll be at Le Mans
hopefully).  So I shall say hello in person there, to you and anyone else who
may be going.

>I am looking forward to meeting any listers that will be attending. Who is
>planning on attenting? How do we find each other?

How about I arrange to set fire to my Spitty as a satanic ritual at 12 o'clock,
then you can all home in on the flames, and we can meet up there????

>Virgin Air will allow one piece of carry on luggage, will my TR3B fit in
>the overhead compartment?

Just bring me an Air Hostess(female) thanks, that'll do!!!  I'll have to see if
Johnny Storm will be attending as he isn't on the list at the minute, atleast I
don't think he is!

Cheerio

Rich