Re: lubricating cables

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: lubricating cables
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 20:08:57 -0400
Cc: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, "Mark S. Lepore, MD" <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Malcolm,
Just as Joe stated, its' available in a small plastic tube.  If your local
hardware store doesn't have it, try hobby shops in your area.  Its the only
allowable lubricant for cub scout pine wood derby cars.  A little bit goes a
longing way.  If your unable to find it, let me know and I'll be glad to send
off that which remains in my recently purchased tube.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton