Re: 6Pack Membership

To: jhdavis@fiac.net, Chris.Bullock@vtxix.slg.eds.com
Subject: Re: 6Pack Membership
From: TRIPHSTEVE <TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 01:37:25 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chris-

I also attended the 6Pack Trials in Columbus, Indiana and echo Jims' comments.
The weekend is very different than most British Car Shows in that you can
enjoy company with with others that have not only a general interest in
british cars, but specifically in TR6's and TR 250's. While the group may be
somewhat informal, I find that welcomed.

Also, remember that all of the people who are writing the newsletters and
sending the notices are volunteers.

I hope you will reconsider.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY