Stag Question

To: "INTERNET:triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stag Question
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:57:07 -0400
I have given some thought to the possibility of having
a late model Stag as a daily driver.  I understand that
only 25,000 (or so) of these were built, and only 1/3 of
these were imported to the States.  I seem to have seen
a number of these for sale over the years.  Maybe it is
the same one over and over.

1)     How many of these are still on the road?
2)     How is parts availability?
3)     How is professional service availability to
       keep it on the road with quick(?) repairs?
4)     What problems do these cars have?  Are they just
       a bad idea to use as a daily driver?

-Tony
ARhodes@compuserve.com