FW: TR6 For Sale

To: bbyrd@ixc-comm.net, "Charles_Miller@dell.com" <Charles_Miller@dell.com>, denseboy@bga.com, mcoleman@ixc-comm.net, "rgb@exact.com" <rgb@exact.com>, "rgb@exact.exact.com" <rgb@exact.exact.com>, "rgk@flash.net" <rgk@flash.net>, "Steven_Moss@dell.com" <Steven_Moss@dell.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Subject: FW: TR6 For Sale
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:06:00 -0400
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client mothost.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
To: bbyrd@ixc-comm.net; Ceraldi-ERC004 Richard;
Charles_Miller@dell.com@INTERNET; denseboy@bga.com; mcoleman@ixc-comm.net;
rgb@exact.com@INTERNET; rgb@exact.exact.com@INTERNET;
rgk@flash.net@INTERNET;
Steven_Moss@dell.com@INTERNET; triumphs@autox.team.net@INTERNET
From: Ceraldi-ERC004 Richard on Tue, Apr 21, 1998 10:06 AM

Intested Parties,
  This was sent to the Hill Country Triumph Club web site. I am just passing
the information on. Please don't ask me anything about it as all I know is
what you are reading below.
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L
Austin, TX
http://www.exact.com/~gt6mk3

ps Roger please don't buy this car!
___
_
To: Ceraldi-ERC004 Richard
From: kyle.blasch@guardian.brooks.af.mil@INTERNET on Fri, Apr 17, 1998 3:25
PM
Subject: TR6 For Sale

Hello HCTC,

 I have seen you travelling through the HC near enchanted rock and was very
impressed with your automobiles.

 I at one time drove a TR6 but garaged it for 8 years and now need to sell
it.  It is not running and I am not the mechanic to get it running.  I
would like to sell it to somone who would take it on as a project or is
looking for a parts car.

 The tires have less than 500 miles, the convertible top is new and has
never seen the sun, the interior is new.  I put a roll bar on it and a
luggage rack.

 Please pass this along to any interested buyers.  I will be leaving town
in three months and want to get rid of it.

 My name is Kyle Blasch and my number is 210 661-0297.  I am in San
Antonio.

 Please make an offer.  The parts I have listed above are worth over $750
themselves.