Hotels near Gaydon for the end of May

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hotels near Gaydon for the end of May
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 22:41:01 +0100
In the event some of you suddenly find you can get to Gaydon at the last
minute from distant lands (or nearer) and need somewhere to stay, I thought
this list might be of help.
Sorry, no fax numbers - though they will have faxes. I've just shown the
phone numbers because that's all I was given. These are all hotels where
BMIHT has negotiated Special Rates for visitors. If you want to take
advantage, you have to utter the magic words "Heritage Motor Centre"

Notes
* Rate is in pounds sterling, so multiply by about 1.65 to get the figure
in US$
* - miles is how far the hotel is from BMIHT
* If phoning from outside UK, dial UK international code of 44 before the
number of the hotel but do NOT dial the leading zero. This is for long
distance use in the UK only.

WARWICK HILTON INTERNATIONAL Warwick 8 miles 181 rooms
01926 499555 at 85.00 pounds B&B (Single) and 95.00 pounds B&B (Double)

CHESFORD GRANGE Kenilworth/Warwick 10 miles 130 rooms
01926 859331 at 67.50 pounds B&B and 82.00 pounds Dinner B&B
Details do not say whether per room or person - suspect person

COURTYARD MARRIOTT Leamington Spa 7 miles 94 rooms
01925 425522 at 65.00 pounds B&B Single occupancy, or 35.00 pounds Room
Only (Weekend rate)

BANBURY HOUSE HOTEL  Banbury 10 miles 48 rooms
01295 259361 at 57.50 pounds B&B

John Macartney
Still carefully polishing the thinning cellulose . . .