Re: Bozo passing

To: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <BruceKro@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Bozo passing
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 05:59:13 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bruce A. Krobusek wrote:

> ...from DIgest #1111...
>
> >Ever notice when you're passing some jerk on the freeway and he speeds
> >up- as if to be passed by an LBC is like an affront to his manhood or
> >something? Like I wanna race some dweeb in a big ol' STS or a bitchin
> >Camaro at 80 mile an hour, right?
>
> My wife and I notice that a LOT here in upstate NY. I don't recall seeing
> it at
> all back in Ohio. In fact, some brain-dead moron killed 4-5 people about
> a year ago when he sped up to keep them from passing. They ended up
> slamming head-on into a car in the oncoming lane. I seem to recall the
> SOB only got 6 months in jail. I would have fried his b**** off!
>
>      Bruce
>
>       Bruce A. Krobusek
>           '83 R80RT
>       '72 TR6  CC75665LO
>    '73 Mk2 Stag LE23546UBW

Bruce, here in N. Va. yesterday on the express lanes into D.C. a bad
accident occured from such a driver, and left a women laying in the road
from injuries, , a military officer stopped to protect her body in the
road from being hit by other cars, only to be cussed and threatened by
passing motorist for slowing-up traffic. When the rescue workers arrived,
they were also cussed and threatened and brushed aside by motorist coming
very close to them as tried to save a life, we've come a long way !!!