need help with tach

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: need help with tach
From: HolePuncher <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:23:20 -0700
Perhaps the exhaust in my cockpit is making things fuzzy, but I don't
remember seeing a response to my previous post.  Surely somebody on the
list has had occasion to pull apart their TR6 tach, or sent one off to be
calibrated.  Mine is reading way high.  When running at 70 mph the tach is
reading around 4800rpm.  I've verified that the engine speed is correct
with an electric tach.

Am I to pioneer the field of tach repair myself?

Thanks,
Lonn Howard
70 TR6 CC50152L

"Captain, if I wind her any tighter she's gonna blow! The warp engines
won't take anymore!"