UK Herald 1200 softie fs - help!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: UK Herald 1200 softie fs - help!
From: Dudley Simons <drs1005@esc.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:39:13 +0000
Hi Y'all

I have a 67 1200 Herald softie in fairly ropey condition but very
salvageable which I am now getting fairly desperate to sell, actually my
parents are the desperate party as it is sitting in their driveway!

It is basically complete and wouldnt need too much work to get through an
mot.  I had hoped to get more than this, but as I say there is a hint of
desperation creeping in,  any one have a £100 looking for a loving home?

The car is located in the Cambridge area, and will need to be taken away by
trailer or truck - no mot = no tax  = you are not legally allowed to tow it
on the road.

It must be worth £100 just for parts?

Mail me and make my parents happy!

Dudley