Question on Chassis ID Numbers - New TR4A Owner

Subject: Question on Chassis ID Numbers - New TR4A Owner
From: "Tom Winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:08:18 -0400
I just arrived home today with the '66 TR4A that I bought in Arkansas.

When I went to the DMV to get a new title, a question came up on the chassis
ID. The ID did not come up on their computer. I got the ID from the TR but
an not sure if I gave them the correct ID numbers.

On the left side is a plate:
CT 56568

and another plate:
Triumph
STC-66

On the right side is another plate:
CTC 57665    L
32               H11

Can anyone shine a light on this subject? Which of there numbers are
actually required for the new Title and registration?

TW

--
Thomas P. Winslow
189 Hicks Creek Road, Troutman, NC  28166