Re: going to Carlisle?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com
Subject: Re: going to Carlisle?
From: John Duhart <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 08:41:13 -0400
Hey All,

 If someone could bring a set of 4 front and rear wings in primer with BMHT
stickers still on them for a 73 TR6, I would be willing to pay $50 a pop for
each.

 Oh, if you have a full bodyshell in primer including support frame I'll toss
you 500 smacker-rooos!  (That would include devilery to my house!)

 (Just thought we could use a little humor this morning).

Later,
JHD IV

>>> MR JOHN M ROSSI <Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com> 05/03 2:44 PM >>>

I will be there in venting spot E-39.    HELLO  Doug.   Do you want
me to still bring the new pair of TR-6 front fenders there.  John
Rossi

____
John  Rossi