Re: in-house frame-off)

To: "Martin Libhart" <mlibhart@feist.com>, "Jeff Johnson" <jguy@erinet.com>
Subject: Re: in-house frame-off)
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 14:51:26 -0600
Cc: "Usual Suspects" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I once bought a basket case TR6 that was carefully stored in a family
room. The seller rented a trailer, removed the picture window and set
the ramps over the sill to get it inside. When it came time to remove
it was just like a Haynes Manual, i.e., for installation of said part,
"follow the order in reverse".

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race