Panasport spinner

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Panasport spinner
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 17:04:20
Cc: Rags260Z@ix.netcom.com
I recently met someone at a car show who was looking for a blue Panasport
wheel center for his car.  One of his got lost.  Nice guy with a nice car,
so I offered to check with my resources to see if we could scrounge up one
wheel center.

Anybody have a spare or know of a source?  Please reply either to me or
directly to the owner, Joe, at <Rags260Z@ix.netcom.com>

TIA.

Jack

BTW - his car is a 260Z, with a 327 Chevy stuffed in.  Beautiful
installation.  The show at which we met was a local high school benefit
with everything from a real Mustang GT500 Cobra (perfect condition), a
Pantera, lots of hot rods and classic american iron, my neighbors Volvo
P1800, and several kit cars.  Only one LBC (mine) unless you count the
DeLorean (Irish?). Joe's 260Z and my TR3A both won fairly ostentatious four
foot tall trophies.  Best of show was an eight foot trophy.