TR4 rockers & floor

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 rockers & floor
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:54:51 -0700 (PDT)
I need to restore parts of the floorboards around the B post and the
rocker.

Does the rocker attach to the body-mount outriggers in any way?  Welds,
bolts ??

I just noticed that there's a handy flange there, but I can't tell if the
rocker's supposed to be attached to it.  Not only that, but the #!*@ bolts
won't come out of the body-mount.  I don't wish to go and grab the cutting
wheels (or torch) yet... but I'm running out of solvents (and patience),
and I'm contemplating just re-welding & tapping the nuts on the outrigger
after butchering out the current bodge-job.

As an aside, can anyone tell me how much the floorpan is indented around
the mount point (the 3 or 4 holes)...?  I will be replacing this and
therefore will have to fabricate one ;-)

thanks,
-Malcolm