Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club

To: British Car List <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 14:53:35 -0700
Listers,

        Alright...the season has begun somewhat slowly, but nonetheless in
earnest.  The California storms have subsided (for the most part) and the
shows, meets and rallies are coming fast and furious.  Don't be left out...come
start off with a Funcours at tonight's meeting of the Triumph Travelers Sports
Car Club.
        As a general rule, we meet the first Wednesday night of the month,
excluding January, at 8 p.m.  Meetings are held at the Hewlett Packard in Santa
Clara on Stevens Creek at Lawrence.  Tonight and the next two meetings will
have a three-part Funcours to help you prep for the upcoming shows.  Funcours
starts at 7 p.m., so come early and chat it up.  We'll be looking for you.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
prubrew@ix.netcom.com