Re: bypass hole block, now thermostat size

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: bypass hole block, now thermostat size
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 19:43:00 -0700
Aint no way any Volvo or VW thermostat will work then. The 120/140 series
t-stat is visually like the stag t-stat, and the VW item(rabbit/golf etc.
is very sim. but not interchangable  with the Volvo unit. My guess is that
the stag unit and the volvo unit might interchange, but the final
determination will have to wait a bit.

Thanks for the good work Tony

Don Boyd