Anyone in Illinois Know of Their Work

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Anyone in Illinois Know of Their Work
From: NikkiMW1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 15:36:05 EDT
Listers,
I am in the need of some assistance of the midwestern Triumph gurus.  I am
planning on having the body of my 1972 TR6 restored this winter.  I have found
someone to do the work, but I was wondering if anyone has heard of them of
knows if they are qualified to do it.  They specialize in MG's but they have
done some work on TR's.  The name is British Car Service.  It is run by Dennis
and Joanne Trowbridge.  Located in Lockport Illinois.  Please advise if you
know of them or of another shop that will do good work.  I am located in a NW
suburb of Chicago
TIA
Nikki
1972 TR6 CC75410L