Should I, or shouldn't I?

To: "List, Tiumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Should I, or shouldn't I?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 22:53:25 +0100
Guys

A propos my recent posting that the Triumph@Gaydon pics 'were in the can,'
I've decided to put them all on to a simple web site which I'm in the
process of assembling.
There's only one prob at this stage. I've already got 6 pics on the site
(nice big ones for you hopefully to enjoy) but it's building into a massive
file. Currently, I'm looking at 21mB and it'll wind up far larger than
that. What's more, a file this size is going the blow the web freespace
from my ISP out of the water.
Anyone out there got a lot of unoccupied hard disk space who'd be willing
to host the finished site for everyone's enjoyment?

John Mac