Re: Herald Help/dashboards

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: Herald Help/dashboards
From: lgmtr6@juno.com (Lawrence G Miceli)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 15:17:10 -0400
Cc: jgillis@tcd.ie, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
With all the questions about the awful cardboard dashboards, has anyone
thought about having the item reproduced in ABS plastic?

Chad Jester, who now lives out in Kansas, and who owns several
non-running Heralds looked into the item a while ago and as I recall it
was a lot less expensive than I would have thought.

If there are enough Herald/Vitesse owners out there with an interest we
may be able to get a limited run made. How about a yes or no answer, and
if enough reply, I'll see if I can get Chad back on the project.

Larry Miceli
'76 TR6
'73 Stag
'66 Herald