Re: VTR Convention 1999 Pt.II

To: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: VTR Convention 1999 Pt.II
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:31:20 -0400 ()
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Joe Merone wrote:

> Hold all calls, we have a winner.  July 28 - August 1st it is...only
> snag I see is that if TRF continues to hold their Summer Party on the
> same weekend as they have in the past...that puts both shows on
> consecutive weekends.
>
> Which one to go to?  Both maybe?  Oh well, I guess
> that's what you call "a good problem"

With just a tiny bit of planning, one could easily do the "tourist" thing
in New England and through New York on the way to Armagh. Lots of sites to
see, lots of bed'n'breakfasts to stay at, lots and lots of wonderful
roads...

Shouldn't be too hard to make a five-day trip between the two. Of course,
in a Herald 948 single-carb saloon, it's likely to be a five-day trip
going "all-out"! :-)

--Andy