availability of TR 250's

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: availability of TR 250's
From: richard bacon <rbacon@netcom.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 11:51:00 -0500
Listers,
I've had my TR6 for 2 years now, I have a good offer from a buyer  and I
am ready for a change.
Before I found the TR6, I fell in love with the TR4's styling. More
chrome, curvier body and -older- looking but I still want the TR6's
torquier engine. Hence my quest for a 250...
My question is: what do they go for? I have about 12 000$ to spend
(CANADIAN money) about 8500$ US nowadays. Will that buy me a solid car
for partial restoration? Say a little body work, engine job, new top?
Maybe a little interior work?

any feedback would be appreciated

rick
72 TR6