Parts available

To: "Dave Pettigrew" <prfgdwrnch@aol.com>, "Stan Malcolm" <Stan@Performance-Vision.com>, "Michael Krim" <michkrim@aol.com>, "Tom Howard" <MGATom@aol.com>, "Tom Coscia" <coscia@snet.net>, "Gary Bouffard" <Gbouff@aol.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "British Cars Digest" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Parts available
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 07:00:45 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I have 6 painted wire wheels (all with tires of various degrees of
tread)... 5 are 60 spoke, one is 48 spoke. A couple of the tires are
actually OK, but I wouldn't do a "tonne" with them. All are decent and
straight but need cleaning and painting. They are FREE to whomever picks
them up before I go to the dump next Saturday.

They are located in central Connecticut, in Southington.

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L