TR6 - wire wheel give-away

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 - wire wheel give-away
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 19:40:57 EDT
In a message dated 98-09-06 07:02:28 EDT, dsforza@megahits.com writes:

> I have 6 painted wire wheels (all with tires of various degrees of
>  tread).

Folks,

I have five 72 spoke painted wire wheels from a TR6, with 5 Michelin red line
tires mounted, 4 adapters, knock offs, short lugbolts, and lug nuts.

The tires have tread left, but they, the hubs, and the adaptors are all worn
beyond what I would consider safe for street use. They could be cleaned up
nicely for a show car, I think.

I'll make you the same deal Don made - come and get 'em and they're yours. I'm
not going to junk them anytime soon, so you have plenty of time to pick them
up.

Alcoa is about 25 miles from the Smoky Mountain national park, so you could
combine a great fall color trip to the Smokies with a scavenger trip.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74