Great Britain

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Great Britain
From: Troy Johnson <clancy@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 08:39:39 -0700
Is there anyone on the list that lives close to Harrogate in
Killinghall? The reason i ask is because i have a niece who is living
there and she and her husband may be interested in purchasing a Spitfire
or a TR6. They are unfamiliar with what they should be looking to pay
for one and have no leads as to where to buy one. I thought there might
be someone that could share some info. with them to keep them from
getting a bad deal. Or, there might even be someone in that area that
has a nice car for sale. If anyone thinks they could help, you can
e-mail me back off list to keep trafffic down. Thanks.

Troy Johnson
78 Spitfire