Spitfire Books For Sale

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Books For Sale
From: NikkiMW1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 15:38:51 EDT
Cc: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,
Since I no longer own a spitfire I thought that my spitfire book collection
could go to a good home so I am selling my collection of books on spitfires.
All are in excellent condition unless stated.  The books are as follows;

Practical Classics and Car Restorer On Spitfire Restoration by Brooklands
Books
80 pages.  Goes through and entire restoration of a spitfire

A Collectors Guide Triumph Spitfire & GT6 by Graham Robson. 128 pages.
Pictures and development of the spitfire and GT6.

Triumph Spitfire 1500 (1975 onwards) Parts Catalogue.  by British Leyland
Part # RTC9819CB in english, french and german.  Complete parts catalogue from
BL.  Breaks down into all components with original part #

Repair Operation Manual Triumph Spitfire 1500 (1975) by British Leyland.
Part # RTC9230/A  Original Factory Workshop Manual. Not a reprint!!!

Triumph Spitfire & GT6  A Guide to Originality by John Thomason
160 pages.  Hardcover.  Color and B&W photos.

Triumph Spitfire 1962 - 1981 Automobile Repair Manual by Haynes
310 pages. This book is in good conditon, has been used to help fix my spit a
few times

Practical Classics & Car Restorer Triumph Spitfire Restoration by Kelsey
Publishing Ltm in conjuction w/ Moss motors  98 pages Color and B&W photos

Guide to Purchase & DIY Restoration Triumph Spitfire, GT6, Herald, & Vitesse
by Lindsay Porter & Peter Williams. 308 pages

Original Sales Brochure for 1975 Spitfire 8 pages.

Please let me know if you are interested in any or all of the above books.

TIA
Nikki
1972 TR6 CC75410L