Re: TR4 waterpump ?'s, pulley needed (Alan)

To: reagntsj@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: TR4 waterpump ?'s, pulley needed (Alan)
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 08:31:48 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Alan.  Over the weekend I was cleaning my storage bind (rental).  I have
a complete water pump.  With the gease fitting.  By the way.  You can find
water pump parts at a Massey Fugunson Tractor dealer.  I beleive I have a
diagram and part numbers that match tractor number.  Have had four tr-3s and
one tr-4.  The tr-3/4 is a tractor motor and you can get a lot of parts for a
farm dealer.  Most farmers are poor and the parts are alot cheaper than TRF.
If I find the diagram. Do you have a fax number.

John  Flintstone, Ga