TR6: fan clutch?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6: fan clutch?
From: "M. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 18:24:25 -0400
Yo, triumphisti, another question for the brain trust.

I haven't been long in the TR6 club, so I'm wondering if there is a
fan clutch that is available (or adaptable) for the car.  Since I've
never heard speak of one, I'm guessing that an electric fan is the
only alternative.

Ask Spitfire owners -- a fan clutch is a nice, simple way to free up
the engine and add a couple ponies, or large dogs, as the case may be.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6