Re: deal of the decade

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: deal of the decade
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:13:55 EDT

 O/K heres mine = driving my 31 "A" on Tue of this week, we have a blind
 hill in my neighborhood and a few times driving past it I have seen this
 little old lady waiting to cross over to her mail box, well tue. I
 stopped and gave a little assistance to thie lady, whereupon she admired
 my car, thanked me and told me she had a old car in her garage !!! I
 asked to see it and she said O/K, well inside sat a 1968 Chev. Camaro
 with 8K on the clock, this car has not seen sun in over 20 years, covered
 and I just raised the drivers side to peek, yes it NOS from bumper to
 bumper. She told me it was some sort of gift from her husband who passed
 away 20 years ago and she no longer drives. Well she is 84, feeble but
 moves about fairly well, and yes we are talking. Her main concern is a
 good home. I will let you know more later. Yes I know this could never
 ever happen to me, but this is very, very true. P/S a very good golf cart
 also, and I just started playing again after 10 years away.

Fred

Okay.....OKAY!!.....YOU can HAVE the golf cart, and I'LL  take the car  ;>)

Good luck!

Rich Rock