Indy British Motor Days

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Indy British Motor Days
From: Tom Beaver <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 10:44:09 -0500
The Iniana British Car Union is having its annual Indy British Motor Days
September 25-27th, 1998 in Indianapolis. The schedule is as follows:

Friday-25th-Registration-7:30PM-9:00PM-Brickyard Crossing Inn(The old
Speedway Hotel)-16th Street(South side of Indianapolis 500 track).

Saturday-26th-Registration-7:30AM until I get tired, Tech
sessions-9:00AM-10:30AM,, Rally/tour-11AM-4:00PM all at the Brickyard
Crossing Inn or starting there. Banquet and awards presentation for the
rally-5:00PM-7PM at the 16th Street Speedway(Several miles East of
Indianapolis 500 track), 7:30-???Night before get together at an exclusive
Turn 2 Suite( Behind the Brickyard Crossing Inn)

Sunday-27th-All British participant's choice car show with random classes
except Jaguar(featured marque this year and Riley's)in Downtown Indy at
Military Park(West Street and New YorkSt),Registration 9:00AM-Noon, 2:00PM
Awards presentation.

Cost:
Entire weekend - $30 registrant(1 car and 1 person). Add #15 for co-registrant
Sunday only - $10($15 day of show)

You can register with me by sending in your check at:

Tom Beaver
1580 E 101st St
Indianapolis, In 46280

or, I can send you a registration form if you let me know via E mail and
you are really interested in attending

or, see me in Chicago this Sunday at there all British car show and pick up
registration form there(pimento 73 GT-6)

Thanks
Tom Beaver