Re: [Fwd: Decal Payments]

To: "Ed Woods" <fogbros@nb.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Decal Payments]
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:38:43 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Well Ed,

It's a little bit embarrassing.  For some reason or other Michael and I
took off my radiator cap yesterday at the Manchester Connecticut show.  He
said, "Your cap is not sealing."  I checked it today.  It is only 3/4 inch
long, and you need one that is 1 inch long to seal on a TR-3.  I never even
noticed, and used it for several years.  Of course, water could easily flow
out the overflow tube if the car overheated.  Fortunately, the car never
overheats since my electric fan modification two years ago.

I ordered the correct cap, but TRF sent me the wrong one and I never even
noticed.  Today I ordered a new one from Moss.

Sumner Weisman,
62 TR-3B