Non-LBC; Automotive Industry

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Non-LBC; Automotive Industry
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:57:10 -0500
Sorry to bomb the list, as this has nothing to do with triumphs; I am
looking for others on the list that are in the automotive industry.

I work for a wire harness manufacturer. Our largest customers are Honda and
Toyota, respectively. Both of them are hitting us very hard for Minority
Content in our product. I thought I would ask those on the list that are in
the industry if they are aware of any minority suppliers in injection
molding, stampings (small stampings, such as terminals), raw materials
(Nylon, PVC, etc) or the like that I can contact? Our target in the next
couple of years will hit roughly $20 million. Any help out here? Pls respond
off list to me, at the e-mail address below.

Thanks for your help.
Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397 xt. 2284