Spitfire: Repair Operation Manual (PN: RTC 9230/A)

To: Spitfires Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire-Enthusiast Mail List <spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire: Repair Operation Manual (PN: RTC 9230/A)
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:25:43 -0500
Greetings All,

   I recently acquired this manual for the Spitfire 1500 (1975) and was
wondering if there was one that covered my year (1977) - this book is a
good source even still.

   If this is not a ridiculous request....

   Do you have 1975 or older Spit and could use the book I have and have
the manual that covers mine - would you like to trade?

   This book is in excellent condition. If a later one exists, I simply
would prefer to have that one (in good or better condition). If you feel
your later book would have some additional value, let's talk. I would
pay all shipping for the trade.

Thanks,

Vic M.

--
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500 <*> http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/

 "There will come a time when you think everything is finished.
                   That will be the beginning."

                         (Louis L'Amour)