List Hat

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: List Hat
From: LSheeley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:43:49 EDT
After the recent discussions about an embroidered patch, I thought it was a
good time to bring back up the idea of a List Hat. I'm the guy doing the MG
List Hat and the address for my new web page is down at the end of my post. My
equipment won't allow me to do a patch, but a Hat to identify yourself at a
British car gathering as a Triumph List guy makes a lot of sense.

The upfront cost of a patch involves $75 to $100 to get the design "digitized"
plus a minimum order quantity of 6 doz. or more means somebody has to upfront
this money to get it off the ground and then handle mailing and collecting the
money.

I am able to do a List Hat with NO unfront design and digitizing charges, no
real order quantity, and I handle shipping them out individually. A hat will
cost from a low of $8 to as high as $10 plus $3 shipping depending on how
complex the design is. I have some of the Truimph artwork already digitized,
so I think I can do a design you will all like.

Why don't a few of you check out my web page and look at the MG List sample?

> Well, I checked into that and It is prohibitive to do a production of them
> unless the quantities are quite high.  Since the requirements are so
> great, I wouldn't be able to fund such an undertaking up front. However, I
> thought about other alternatives and I could have "campaign buttons done
> for about a $1.75 ea.  Shipping would be a bit higher than the decals so
> probably about $2.50 each would cover the whole thing.  I can combine both
> Spitfire and Triumphs in the same production run and get the quantity high
> enough to generate that price.  If there is sufficient interest in such a
> product, I'll move forward.

Thanks

Lynn Sheeley
Knoxville, Tn