RE: Waxoil

To: ericst@MICROSOFT.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Waxoil
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:13:04
>I want to spray a wax like product into my chassis. I have the chassis
>completely off of the car & have restored it (sandblasted, then painted &
>have started reassembly). Does anyone have advice on how to spray the inside
>of it with a waxoil which will slow down rust from within?

Eric,

I have heard, but not experienced firsthand yet, that Eastwoods undercoat
spray application kit is far superior to the one Waxoil offers, in that it
is designed to work with a compressor and comes with nice wands and
superior nozzles.  So use Waxoil, but apply it with the Eastwood
application kit.

I intend to to this next summer, when it gets hot out again, so the waxoil
will better flow into every nook and cranny.

Jack