Off the list for a while...

To: 1-TR8-list <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, 1-Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Off the list for a while...
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:43:56 +0200
Friends,
just to inform those of You that might try to reach me via e-mail
in the coming weeks... I'll answer, but it will take some time,
due to me going off to Britain to have the '8 serviced...
And, of course, doing some touristing while there...

Hopefully the weather will be co-operative in making this a nice
trip... The North Sea in September is known to be rolling heavily
sometimes so I hope I'll survive the crossing... ;-)

I'll be back again in October...

BFN
/Odd

--